Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Whew!

Ok! Well I haven't had ANY time to do much of anything with photography for the last month and a half. Leah and I have been sprinting all over the country - Vermont, Missippi, Florida - and then last week we got back from our first trip together to China. It was an awesome time and we're still recovering from the interesting food and smells of China :) I took a ton of photos and really like some of them but unfortunately don't have a ton of time to edit them right now.

I do want to share a couple neat things though. In 2005 after I came home from China, ELIC asked if they could use my photos from the year in some of their marketing materials. I said sure and gave them a copy of basically every photo I took during my year there. I did that asking that they would only give me a copy of whatever materials they used my photos for. Today I got an email from one of the counselors with a few jpegs showing how my photos have been used. I am so happy that I was able to help in this way with my photography. Take a look at what they came up with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home