Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Today I started adding some "2nd Chance" photos to the recent gallery. 2nd Chance photos are ones that I haven't given much of a look at since I shot and then lost track of them over time. They are spread out in the recent gallery randomly. I am finding these photos because my new camera eats up so much of my 250 gigabyte harddrive that I need to go through my old photos and clean out the ones that just aren't that good. But I AM finding photos that didn't make the first cut when I looked through them. These are fun to find, sifting through old photos, many a couple years old. They bring back memories of seeing what I saw or thinking about what I was doing at that time. You can find these 2nd Chances and my other recent photos by clicking the link to the right. Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home