Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today was staff appreciation day at work. It was ok. We played some volleyball which I'm not good at, heard a speech about the company, and basically had an excuse to relax for a day which was really nice...but more importantly, I got to play with my new camera today.

I've had a Canon 10D for over 3 years now. It was pretty cutting edge when I bought it back in 03, and it is still a servicable digital slr camera. Technology in this area, as it does, has progressed so much over the last 3 years that I thought it was finally time to upgrade. It's a 12.8 megapixel full frame dslr. So it's nice to double the megapixels I can play with in editing and being creative...with the 10D less MPs meant less that I could do to the photo after putting it on my computer. Distortion was a problem. So I'm really happy to get to play with my new toy :) Now to find someone to buy my 10d!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home