Saturday, September 02, 2006

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Well I have been wanting to do this for a while now, and I thought of making a few small changes but then decided to redo the whole site. There are probably still some bugs in it and some changes to be made, but hopefully you'll enjoy it all! Feel free to comment on photos, the site, or just leave a message for Leah and me! This is really exciting for me because it's the first site I've really created from scratch without any templates. Click on the link to the right to get back to the main site. Enjoy!

- Josh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site! you need to get the word out and go into this full time...we're impressed. have a good weekend!
~courtney and justin

8:23 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Josh I love your pictures. You have a great eye. You so cal fan :)

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful work, josh. keep clicking (and thinking).

- a friend of your dad's

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home